Tuesday 5 February 2013

KeySocks

I love pretty shoes.  I mean, what girl doesn't secretly want a ton of heels and flats to go with every outfit?  I didn't used to!  I used to be a get my hands dirty, work on cars, wear coveralls and steel toed boots all day kind of girl.  I still like to do those things, but now, as I have grown older and wiser, I realize how important it is for a girl to still look like a girl whenever possible!  

Anyhow, back to the shoes...We get winter here.  And when I say winter, I don't mean wear a bunnyhug and gloves winter; I mean wear 3 parkas, long underwear, ski pants, 2 toques, a neck warmer and big warm boots if you are going outside for any length of time!  I still quite often have the desire to wear my pretty heels or flats in the winter, but I can't go barefoot and let my toesies freeze!  Well, a couple of fantastically smart ladies came up with a great solution!  KEYSOCKS!

They are these fantastic knee high socks with cutouts on top so people don't know you are wearing socks!  They have worked great with every pair of shoes I have tried them on with from heels to flats and everything in between!  They don't even look horrible with peep-toes!  (Wouldn't be my first choice, but still works!)  I got 4 pair for Christmas (after sharing the link with some people when I dropped hints for gift ideas ;)  They help keep my toes warm(er) on those chilly days where I still want to look good!  Love these things!  Buy some!! Your feet will love you for it!





No comments:

Post a Comment