Wednesday 16 May 2012

Girl's Audrey Cape

A couple days ago, my sister in law, who shares the same taste in fabulous classy things as I do, mentioned she had found a pattern for a little girl's cape jacket.  Thank you Pinterest! So when I looked at the tutorial online the first thing I did was went to my fabric stash to see if I had enough large pieces to try it right away!  Of course I didn't, so the next day, off to the fabric store I went!  I picked up some pretty shimmery pinkish purple lining, on clearance for 2 bucks a meter, and some basic grey wool for 8 bucks a meter thinking I was going to just make a practice one.  I was certain something wouldn't go right and I would have to pitch it in the trash or something.  Thanks to the fabulous tutorial over at Simple Simon, it turned out beautifully!  I may just have to make the birdcage hat now too!



1 comment:

  1. Love this! Can't wait to make my own!

    ReplyDelete